Fees for attending the Programme run into:
- €450/person (early bird fee), payable until May 23, 2023.
- €500/person (normal fee), payable until June 23, 2023.
- €300/person (normal fee) for IHU students.
Payments will be completed in 2 instalments:
- 1 advance payment of €150.
- 1 payoff payment of €300 or €350 (early bird or normal fee respectively), depending on the payment deadline date.
- Welcome cocktail
- Course attendance
- Coffee break
- Meal at IHU - Kavala Campus
- Trip to PV installation
- Closing social dinner
a) Offline, via bank transfer
Bank name: Piraeus Bank
SWIFT Code: PIRBGRAA
IBAN: GR92 0172 2460 0052 4608 2706 388
Beneficiary: Special Account of International Hellenic University (IHU)
The deposit receipt should be scanned and sent to the Programme's Secretariat via e-mail.